Green Tea Ice Cream (Recipe)
Do you love Green Tea Ice Cream? We do! It is not the easiest flavor to find in a natural food store. Aria 'whipped' up this recipe that he frequents when he is having the craving. Ingredients Needed: - Vanilla Ice Cream - Matcha Powder - Milk/Milk Alternative or Creamer
We used the Coconut Bliss Vanilla Island ice cream and the Ceremonial Matcha from Numi but you can use any other vanilla ice cream or matcha if you'd like. 1. Pull the ice cream out of the freezer and allow to thaw for at least 5 - 10 minutes.
2. Put the ice cream in to a mixing bowl and mash it up a little bit.
3. Add a heaping teaspoon of matcha powder per pint of ice cream. (add more if you want the green tea taste stronger)
4. Add 1/4 cup of the alternative milk or creamer. 5. Mix vigorously until most of the matcha is mixed in.
6. After mixing, refreeze the ice cream allowing the flavor to settle in.
7. After about an hour, you are ready to enjoy your Green Tea Ice Cream. *Let us know how yours turned out! :)