Ice Cream Sandwiches
Did you know we carry ready-made cookie dough? Not only is it delicious, but it is also vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO. Next time you’re feeling just a little bit lazy and in need of some warmly baked cookies, grab a carton of Eat Pastry cookie dough. We were really feeling like splurging, so we decided to make our own ice cream-sandwich cookies. With Coconut Bliss ice cream, you make different flavors. From Mint Galactic to Cappuccino to Chocolate Hazelnut, there are so many deliciously indulgent possibilities!
· 1 container Eat Pastry Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
· Luna & Larry’s Coconut Bliss ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 1 inch balls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet that is either lightly greased or lined with parchment paper.
2. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
3. Set cookies aside to cool.
4. Once they are cooled off, scoop a spoonful of ice cream onto a cookie. Twist another cookie on top and enjoy!